Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Swimming/ Eyüp's Birthday!

We didn't sleep in too late today...so Caro took me to the swimming pool with her cousin! It was really different. The little girls ran around without tops on and all of the old men were wearing speedos. Weird....but it is normal for them. Well whatever floats their boat. The pool was really nice they had of course a pool and they had another pool for their water slide. COOL!! We layed out on our towles and of course I got burned even though there wasn't any sun at all. Good Job Veronica! then later that night we went to a friend of Caro's Birthday party. I bet you are wondering how in the world you pronounce it. Caros friends laughed at me the first time I tried saying it. It is like ( ayy yoop). He was really nice and I met more German kids. They talked just as fast. I was lost most of the time. I met Caro's friend Daniel. He was super nice and funny :).

No comments:

Post a Comment