Friday, July 5, 2013

All the sights

Today I visited the old Roman city of Bath. It is exactly what you would expect. It is where the romans bathed. 
It was basically a spa back then. They eveb had a hot bath because it was connected deep in the middle of the earth.

The cold bath was a spring.
By the exit was their abbey (church)
Then it was off to Stonehenge! But we got stuck in traffic for an hour because of an accident. We were really late for supper because we were 3 hours away from london.
We had an audio tour with a personal almost cellphone thing that gave you information wheb you pressed the numbers along the walk way. It was right in the middle of a field with crops close by. I still loved it!! 

After a hummus supper (eww) we went to 221b (sherlock's home) and Abbey Road (the road the beatles walked on their album cover)
My abbey road pictures are on my camera. 
We went in the Tube (london subway)



Tomorrow is my last day in London and the next day I am on my way back to te states. Where has the time gone???






No comments:

Post a Comment