Thursday, July 4, 2013

Last day in Scotland :(

I took the overnight train last night and idnt have wifi to blog so here is my late blog. We drove the whole day! We went to hadrians wall in england. It took at least 3 hours to get there. But once we entered England to get there there was a stop at the border where you could be on the border and be in two countries at once. 
I had England to my right and Scotland to my left. They also had a bagpiper at the border.
Hadrians wall was pretty lame. It looked exactly like a sheep stone fence. Then after driving 3 hour back from seeing something we had already seen in ireland and scotland, we went to a japanese resturant.
Turns out Im not as far away from home as i thought. I looked out my window and saw a car dealership with this car brand. 


Some of the boys on the trip wanted to get kilts so they wore them all day on the last day in scotland. we had alot of time on out hands before the train so we took lots of pictures and were all slap happy. Here is the result.
haha plenty of quotes from that night will never be forgotten.

Then we boarded the overnight train to London. The rooms were so small we had to share them with one other person.
 Thats pearl my roomate. We have been rooming together most of the trip except one night. Everynight he called her mom and dad and talked in Chinese to them. Super cool love her! 









2 comments:

  1. How fun! Renault is always following you. Too funny. Glad your having a blast!

    Lacie Steibel

    ReplyDelete
  2. That whole Renault bit kind of made my day. Looks like you had a lot of fun!

    -Kinsey S.

    ReplyDelete