Thursday, July 25, 2013

Last day in Berlin/Back to Porta

Last day in Berlin!
We took the European version of the Subway into Berlin to the Museum of Berlin. At the museum we got a little cell phone like thing that was a guided tour. Thank god they had an option in English. I could spend my whole blog writing sbout the history in there but it would take way too long. It was just over when Germany was separated and the berlin wall.
Just a cool picture i thought I would put in here.

Then Herr Mundt let Courtney and I have 2 hours on our own by the KaDeWe. Otherwise known as the most expensive department store in Europe. I'm pretty sure it cost to breathe in there. So we left to do something worth our time. 
We went and ate some Pizza and we saw this next to where we were sitting. 
(Shout out to Kinsey)

Another piece of the Berlin Wall.
Then it was back to Porta on the train in 1rst class again.

When my ost mom picked me up she had their White Russian exchange student with them. How cool!! She could only speak Russian and German. So when I talked to her it had to be in German.She was so nice!! She gave me Russian chocolate. I have no idea what is in it because the whole package is in Russian. It looks really cool though.

No comments:

Post a Comment