Thursday, July 25, 2013

Hello Hucks!!

This was my last day with the Homeiers ,so their grandma came over and cooked lunch for all of us. It was amazing!! Then at around 3 ish they took me to Caro's house!! Later on Caro took me with her to a parts she was co hosting with a friend. I got to meet her friends and they were really nice! Some of them talked to me in English others not so much. Remember how I said Germans love their bread....well later on that night they had bread on a stick. It is kind of the same concept as roasting a marshmallow, but with dough instead. LOL! I had one and I don't think I cooked it enough or somthing because mine was awful. It was still pretty interesting. We stayed there untill about 2am ish. It was so much fun!!! Then we went back to her house and I slept like a log.

No comments:

Post a Comment