Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My day with Caro!!

My day started off getting picked up by the one and only Caro!! She took me back to her house in another part of Porta for breakfast with her family. Her family that was there (her mom and brother)are just as tall as her!! (she is 6ft) She also told me that her uncle is 2.11 meters tall (7ft tall)!! I don't feel so tall with her :). Her best friend Christiane was there as well....but she is not so tall. She is about as tall as I am, maybe a little shorter. She was awesome though!! Caro,Christiane, and I all sat around talking for a couple of hours after breakfast. The good thing is that Christiane can speak fluent English almost as well as Caro can. I really wish I could speak two languages as fluent as they do.....maybe someday it will come. It was really cool though they would be talking in English and then the next thing you know they are talking about the same thing but they switched to German. After breakfast Christiane wanted to go on a hike so we went on a hike. We hiked for about 3 hours ish. It was so beautiful!!!! Everything was so green!! I loved it!!! Afterwards we went for ice cream and of course I got this flavor.

(Rocher the chocolate one)


It was really rich and it had nuts in it. Im not sure what kind though but I loved it!! Then Caro took me back to the Homeier's. Then my host mom invited Caro to go with me the next day on a segway tour of Minden. Of course Caro said she would go! woooooo!!! :) After Caro left we had a BBQ. My host dad made grilled veggies and some beef kababs. YUM! (just figured out how to post pictures with the computer SCORE!!) Veronica:1
Computer:0

No comments:

Post a Comment