Sunday, August 4, 2013

Back to Porta / Hello last host family!!


Caro and I slept in and it was AMAZING!! Then Caro took me back to Porta. I stayed with her for supper then they took me to my last host Family :(
Awww look at the Hucks looking cute! Love them! Their dogs were so sweet. The one in the middle Lilly is deaf, but she was so sweet!!! :D For supper we had the classic German meal......Saur Kraut!! I wasn't really expecting to like it, but I really did! It was great!
 
Then they took me to my next host Family. It was pretty sad..but I was excited about my new family as well. The Mussman Family is really nice and sweet. They have three kids around my age and lots of rabbits. When I got there it was about 8:30 ish and we were leaving very early the next morning to go to Norderny. So I just got comfy and went to bed
 

No comments:

Post a Comment